Transaction Coordinator Service
We will coordinate and manage your file from start to finish. Currently we are providing transaction services in: Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida.
We are committed to helping you grow your business and building a long lasting partnership for all your future transactions. If you would like to learn more, please contact us!
We Make It Easy!
No more compromising on the essentials, we provide transaction coordinating services for both buying and selling at reasonably priced options!
*The optional Listing Upload includes: Input date in MLS and activate listing, attach completed disclosures, photo upload and entry of open house in MLS (if any).
Kelly Right Agents
$150 per transaction
$200 per transaction with Listing Upload
$200 per transaction (Dual Side)
$250 per transaction (Dual Side with Listing Upload)
Non-Kelly Right Agents
$250 per transaction
$300 per transaction with Listing Upload
$300 per transaction (Dual Side)
$350 per transaction (Dual Side with Listing Upload)
- Review contracts and essential addenda for compliance.
- Open file with escrow and/or title company.
- Order title and survey.
- Deliver copies of contracts and addenda to the cooperating agent.
- Preparation of disclosures, amendments, and addenda.
- Manage deadlines and timeframes as needed throughout the transaction.
- Follow up with the escrow company and cooperating agent as needed.
- Keep the Agent informed of all communications.
- Send regular transaction status e-mails and advise the Agent of pending deadlines.
- Ensure all paperwork is provided to all parties.
- Coordinating closing time with all parties.
- Follow up with escrow and title company on the closing day
- Ensure your file is broker compliant.
- Input Listings into the MLS
- Upload all paperwork to Paperless Pipeline
Paperless Pipeline Transaction System & Payments
- PaperlessPipeline is the service we provide which allows you to upload all of your real estate transaction documents to one virtual, secure location. You will be receiving an email from Stefanie Farrel to create your login. Please contact Stefanie if you do not receive your account access email.
- Do not upload documents requesting Broker signatures, please email them directly to the Designated Broker who’s signature you require, then you can upload them into Paperless Pipeline once they are signed.
- Angela is Kelly Right Real Estate’s transaction coordinator. She can assist with Paperless Pipeline questions, commission questions, MLS updates, accounts payable and transactions. Angela reviews documents in the Paperless Pipeline once funds are received, and will notify you if there are issues.
- If wire transfers are received by 2:00 PST and the file is complete, you will be paid the next morning. If it is a check, there is a one day delay. Checks must be sent to the Headquarters office or we may not receive them. Wire transfers are highly recommended to avoid delays.